The BCM Premium Bat House comes directly from and full assembled by our friends over at Bat Conservation and Management.
BCM’s premium bat houses use their own custom mold made from a heavy-duty plastic, which allows for the creation of a one-piece outer shell. Normal bat houses made from wood, though eco-friendly, will weather and separate at the seams over long periods of time. The incredibly durable, and nearly weatherproof, one-piece plastic outer will prevent this.
This BCM Premium house also uses hand-carved surfaces for bats to cling to, while the air vents on the front are carved in the shape of a bat, making this bat house extra stylish too!
You can even pick from 3 fabulous colors. We recommend darker colors if you are in the north and a lighter color if you are in the south, to maintain cozy sun-baked bat house for mother’s to raise their pups.
- Highly durable weatherproof body
- Holds ~140 bats!
- Custom bat-shaped vent for air-transfer
- Simulated shingled rood with wood-grain exterior
- Available in 3 colors (Black, Khaki, Dark Green)
- Seamless Exterior construction
- Suitable for little brown bats, Mexican free-tailed bats, Indiana bats, big brown bats, Southeastern myotis, Northern long-eared bats, and others.
- Dimensions: 24″ x 18″ x 5.75″ (~20 lbs)
- 4 Chambers ( 0.75″ spacing)
Also included with the bat house is a 16 page manual, containing tips for installation and long-term maintenance. It even comes with a screw kit to mount to a pole, though the pole mount is sold separate.
Made in Pennsylvania. Price includes shipping!