AS SEEN ON STORAGE WARS ON A&E TV!
Invite a colony of up to 600 insect-eating bats into your yard with the OBC Extra-Large Bat House. This bat house has been designed by bat researchers in order to promote occupancy rates. The interior chamber surfaces and long landing platform are fitted with polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability. Bat houses with only grooved wood inside do not adequately allow for baby bats to grip. The slanted roof and fully caulked sides offer warmer temperatures and prevent the bat house from rain and chill. This house may be mounted to a vertical surface with the predrilled hole on the top and bottom.
Why Buy an OBC Bat House:
- All OBC bat houses are made with the highest quality cedar, which weathers well and retains heat
- The house is fully caulked and offers a longer design, which is a key factor in occupancy
- Thinner chambers and a predator guard give protection
- The inside is covered with a polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability and there is an extra long landing platform. Proper bat house design is a very important factor in occupancy
- Our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, as compared to only 10% with some other designs
- Proceeds go back into conservation work
- Our bat houses are 100% made in the United States
- Each bat house comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
Extra-large bat houses are great for large areas or when evicting large colonies of bats. They make wonderful and unique gifts.
Please note: This item is currently shipping 2-4 weeks after order is placed. Slight back order is temporary and is reflective of the busy season starting!
Dimensions: 24 in. tall, 21 in. wide, 8 in. deep
Weight: 24 lbs Made in the U.S.A.