Invite a colony of 100 to 300 insect-eating bats into your yard with the OBC Green Choice Recycled Triple-Celled Bat House. This bat house is made from recycled Poly lumber, a long-lasting, durable choice. The bat house has been designed by bat researchers in order to promote occupancy rates. The interior chamber surfaces and long landing platform are fitted with polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability. Bat houses with only grooved wood inside do not adequately allow for baby bats to grip. The slanted roof and fully caulked sides offer warmer temperatures and prevent the bat house from rain and chill. This house may be mounted to a vertical surface with the predrilled hole on the top and bottom. . *STAND IS NOT PART OF BAT HOUSE — FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY*
Why Buy an OBC Bat House:
- All OBC bat houses are made with the highest quality materials
- Thin chambers give protection against predators
- The inside is covered with a polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability and there is an extra long landing platform. Proper bat house design is a very important factor in occupancy
- Our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, as compared to only 30% with some other designs
- Proceeds go back into conservation work
- Our bat houses are 100% made in the United States
- Each bat house comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
This bat house has the best construction of any commercially made bat houses!
Dimensions: 24 in. tall, 14 in. wide, 6 in. deep
Weight: 16 lbsMade in the U.S.A.