Invite a colony of up to 300 insect-eating bats into your yard with the OBC Green Choice Recycled Triple-Chamber Bat House.
This bat house is made from recycled Poly lumber, a long-lasting, durable choice, and has been designed by bat researchers in order to promote higher occupancy rates. This house may be mounted to a vertical surface with the predrilled hole on the top. *STAND IS NOT PART OF BAT HOUSE — FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY*
Why Buy an OBC Bat House:
- All OBC bat houses are made with the highest quality materials
- Thin chamber openings give protection against predators
- The inside is covered with a polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability and there is an extra long landing platform.
- The slanted roof and fully caulked sides offer warmer temperatures and keep out the rain and chill.
- Our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, as compared to only 10% with some other designs
- Proceeds go back into conservation work
- Our bat houses are 100% made in the United States
- Each bat house comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
Dimensions: 24 in. tall, 14 in. wide, 6 in. deep
Weight: 16 lbsMade in the U.S.A.