Invite a colony of up to 300 insect-eating bats into your yard with the OBC Triple Chamber Bat House
This bat house has been designed by bat researchers in order to promote occupancy rates and is now shipping for free! Plus, our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, as compared to only 10% with some other designs.
Why Buy an OBC Bat House:
- All OBC bat houses are made with sustainably-sourced, quality cedar, which weathers well and retains heat
- The house is fully caulked to retain heat and keep moisture out
- Thinner chamber openings help deter predators
- The inside is covered with a polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability and help baby bats to grip
- An extra long landing platform for safety.
- A slanted roof for proper rain run-off
- Ventilation slot helps maintain good airflow
- Proceeds go back into conservation work
- Our bat houses are 100% made in the United States
- Each bat house comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
This house may be mounted to a vertical surface with the predrilled hole on the top and bottom. If you want to drill extra holes on the bottom for additional security, feel free! *Please note: Mounting a bat house to a pole will require additional special hardware not included.*
Triple chamber bat houses are great for urban areas or houses with backyards. They make wonderful and unique gifts too.