Wildlife Acoustics’ Echo Meter Touch Bat Detector
The world’s most advanced iPad/iPhone/iPod-powered bat detector/recorder/analyzer.
The Echo Meter Touch has all the tools needed to identify species in the field:
- Stunning, full-color, zoomable and scrollable spectrograms.
- Ability to listen to bats in real time with unparalleled fidelity.
- Onboard bat auto-identification feature that can suggest the bat species flying around you.
- GPS tracking that tags all recordings with location information.
Compact enough to slip into a shirt pocket, the Ultrasonic Module is made up of premium grade ultrasonic sensor,custom preamp and gain circuitry, an analog-to-digital converter and a microprocessor. The microprocessor streams the data in real-time and at 256 kHz to your iPad or iPhone. Watch the video.
Simply plug the Ultrasonic Module into device, download the Echo Meter Touch app from the Apple Store, and you can immediately start monitoring, recording and analyzing bat echolocations.
- iOS Device Compatibility:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad (4th generation)
- iOS Battery Run Time:*
- iPad: Up to 13 hours
- iPad Mini: Up to 8 hours
- iPhone: Up to 4 hours
- Audio Sample Rate: 256,000 samples per second
- Sensor Type: Weather Resistant and Omnidirectional FG
- Recording Bandwidth: 8 kHz to 125 kHz
- Recording Format: 12 bit full-spectrum WAV
- Dimensions: 1.9” (47.6 mm) wide x 1.8” (46.0 mm) long x 2.1” (53.1 mm) with Lightning connector x .48” (12.1 mm) thick
- Weight: 1.1 ounces (31.2 g)
*Results will vary depending upon device settings like brightness and GPS.
See what our customers have to say:
“We love the Echo Meter bat detector!”-Customer Paul, Bloomfield Hills, MI
“…Quite impressed!”-Customer Conrad, Ghent, NY