The XL Bat House – AS SEEN ON STORAGE WARS, on A&E TV!
Invite a colony of up to 600 insect-eating bats into your yard with Organization for Bat Conservation’s XL Bat House. This bat house has been designed by bat researchers in order to promote occupancy rates and is now shipping for free! Plus, our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, as compared to only 10% with some other designs.
Why Buy an OBC Bat House:
- All OBC bat houses are made with sustainably-sourced, quality cedar, which weathers well and retains heat
- The house is fully caulked to retain heat and keep moisture out
- Thinner chamber openings help deter predators
- The inside is covered with a polyethylene mesh to aid in maneuverability and help baby bats to grip
- An extra long landing platform for safety.
- A slanted roof for proper rain run-off
- Ventilation slot helps maintain good airflow
- Proceeds go back into conservation work
- Our bat houses are 100% made in the United States
- Each bat house comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
This house may be mounted to a vertical surface with the predrilled holes on the top. If you want to drill extra holes on the bottom for additional security, feel free! The backing is made of exterior-grade plywood.
*Please note: Mounting a bat house to a pole will require additional special hardware not included.*
Extra-large bat houses are great for large areas or when evicting large colonies of bats. They make wonderful and unique gifts.
Please allow for 7-10 days for delivery.
Dimensions: 24 in. tall, 21 in. wide, 8 in. deep
Weight: 24 lbs Made in the U.S.A.